Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well That Was Interesting...

Today was somewhat entertaining.
My voice teacher, Dr. Trainer, is a complete and utter nerd (I'm one to talk).
He kept me 15 minutes after the lesson to work on something not related to the class and made me run for the bus...literally.
That was not pleasant at all.

Then on the ferry over here, there were all these creepy people sitting in the same booth as me.
My god, I have never felt so awkward in my life...and dressed up like a doll no less.
Got off the boat, got on to another pass and went up to school....who was there?
My old choir buddy Jarred <3
That pretty much made my day.

After that was okay, didn't really care for sitting out on the football field with a bunch of kids that don't really talk to me, black wasn't exactly a wise choice either.

Oh well, it's only going to get hotter from here on out!


I think I should get this shirt:
Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. that's an awesome shirt, would probably definitely be worth the money

    ReplyDelete