Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goooood Evening

'Elloooo there!
I thought I'd kick off my blog with a run through of my day and thoughts.

The morning went as usual, except I couldn't eat...mom says how I need to lose weight (I agree) blah blah blah...got to college via carpool, passenger ferry, and bus.
Spent time up in the library reading my new favorite book Genteration Dead by Daniel Waters. (Awesome book!!) I wish I was a character in it, seriously!!

Went to a very awkward psychology class with my group, Andrew, Ashleigh and Courtney.
This week is on learning and conditioning...and my prof. gave us the weirdest task ever.
How to make someone a better kisser using conditioning. Yeah...weird...

Then went to US History 2; we're studying the Roaring 20's!! Yaaaay 20's!! I still can't bring myself answer questions in class though. I'm so goddamn self-concious!! Ooooh well.

Went home, practiced for my talent show audition, freaked out for a little bit and decided to do a song I did for my voice lesson recital I did about a month ago. I couldn't quite read their reactions, I'll just have to wait for the results.

Theeen went to karate and prepared for my perminant black belt test (I have a temporary belt right now, yeah I know, our dojo's weird). I don't think I'm ready...I'm pretty scared actually. Big shocker there right.

That was about 3 hours ago and here I sit: trying to think of something to say.
Hmm...I'll have to get back to you on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment